Finally fixed my ripped seats – so happy with the result

Bonne Rencontre ! Venez vous présenter, nous raconter vos rêves d'aventures et le personnage que vous désirez créer.
Règles du forum
Image
ursawaterson
Messages : 16
Contact :

Finally fixed my ripped seats – so happy with the result

Message#1 » mer. 9 sept. 2026 08:56

I've been meaning to post this for a while because I know a lot of you have asked about interior refurbishment options, and honestly I wish I'd done this years ago. My poor old Pajero had been through absolute hell with three kids and two dogs over the past five years, and the interior was just destroyed – the rear seats were covered in stains, the front driver's seat had a huge tear that was getting bigger every day, and the fabric on the door panels was starting to peel away from the backing. I'd been looking at getting a new car partly because I was so embarrassed by the state of the interior, but the used car market is crazy right now and I couldn't justify the cost when mechanically the Pajero is still solid. So I started looking into upholstery options and honestly I was a bit nervous because I'd heard horror stories about bad workmanship and materials that don't hold up. After reading through a bunch of reviews and recommendations, I decided to go with a place that specializes in interior work and I have to say the transformation is genuinely incredible – it feels like I'm driving a brand new car. If you're curious, you can check out https://zenfoautoservices.ae/car-upholstery-service-abu-dhabi/ to see what they offer because they really know their stuff. They replaced all the worn fabric with durable material that's actually designed to handle the heat and kids, fixed the foam padding that had collapsed on the driver's side, and even sorted out the sagging headliner that was driving me crazy. The stitching is neat, everything fits perfectly, and it's held up really well over the past few months. I honestly can't recommend getting your interior done enough if you're in the same boat – it's transformed how I feel about my car and saved me from having to buy a new one.

Qui est en ligne

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] et 30 invités

cron